Never use the “MAGIC MASSAGE” (Tens Units) on:
- atrophied muscles
- muscles with spasms
- muscles associated with an impaired joint or limb
- undiagnosed painful muscles
DO NOT use The MAGIC MASSAGE (Tens Unit) if you have one or more of the following medical conditions:
- This device MUST NOT BE USED on persons with cardiac pacemakers, defibrillators, or other implanted metallic or electronic devices.
- Cancerous lesions
- Following acute trauma or fracture
- Following recent surgical procedures
- Abdominal or inguinal hernia
- Critical ischemia of lower limbs
- Blood flow deficiencies/venous thrombosis
- Always place electrodes in accordance with illustrations in Users Manual.
- Do NOT place the adhesive electrodes on/or near the heart or across the chest because the introduction of electrical current into the chest may cause rhythm disturbances to the heart.
- The effects of stimulation of the brain are unknown. Therefore, stimulation should not be applied across the head and electrodes should not be placed on opposite sides of the head.
- The long term effects of prolonged use of electrical stimulation are unknown.
- Stimulation should not be applied to the neck. Severe spasm of the laryngeal and pharyngeal muscles may occur and the contractions may be strong enough to close the airway or cause difficulty in breathing. Stimulation over the neck could also have adverse effects on the heart rhythm or blood flow.
- Electrode pads should only be applied to normal, intact, clean skin. Electrodes should not be applied over open wounds or over swollen, infected or inflamed areas or skin eruptions (e.g. phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, etc.).
Do NOT use on areas of skin eruptions;
Do NOT use on private parts, eyes, open wounds, fractures or areas of recent surgery;
Do NOT use for any other except for what it is intended for;
Do NOT use while bathing or showering;
Do not place pads over the abdominal region during menstruation periods.
Do NOT go to sleep while using;
Do NOT use while you are driving (due to possible extreme stimulation or relaxation);
Do NOT use for extended periods of time or muscles in that region may become exhausted and sore;
Do NOT let the electrode pads come in contact with necklace, etc. during treatment;
Do NOT insert electrode plug into any place other then the electrode jack of the main unit;
Do NOT move the adhesive electrodes during the treatment while power is on.
Do NOT use on people not capable of expressing their intentions;
Do not apply on skin areas lacking of normal sensations
Supervision is necessary when used near children to prevent accidental strangulation.
If you feel discomfort, such as nausea or dizziness – stop the treatment immediately.
If the unit is not functioning properly or you feel discomfort, immediately stop using the device.
Electrodes should not be shared with other persons. Each person should have their own set of electrodes; otherwise, undesirable skin reactions may occur.
Safety of electrical stimulation for use during pregnancy has not been established.
Before using the MAGIC MASSAGE (Tens Unit) please consult your doctor if you are experiencing or have any of the following conditions:
- An acute disease
- Malignant tumor
- Infectious disease
- Heart disease
- High fever
- Abnormal blood pressure
- Skin sensory disorders or skin problems
- Hernia – Abdominal or Lingual
- Expectant Mothers
Always remember that the natural pain signals that your body creates are a very important warning function, telling us that something is wrong. If you suffer from any serious illness, consult your doctor before using this device or any other device.
This unit should only be used with leads, electrodes and accessories provided by the manufacturer.
Keep this device out of reach of children